Your business is positioned for success when you have identified the need you fill for your customers—and you maintain focus and attention on that business purpose every day.
Unfortunately, the majority of new companies fail in the first five years of operation because either they lack a sense of purpose or the business practices required for continued success. Working for family-owned and closely held small businesses, franchises and start-ups across a wide range of industries, I help identify and correct areas of weakness and develop strategies to capitalize on areas of success.
I can act as your interim or outsourced CEO, COO or human relations director. Or, I can focus on those areas of business that need specific attention.
Services That Exceed Your Goals
A business advisor should do more than meet a client’s expectations. Clients hire me to help them build a business that is prosperous on many levels, supported by a dynamic team who’s excited by the work they do and the products and services they offer to their customers.
BUSINESS CONSULTANCY SERVICES:
- Interim and outsourced CEO services (chief executive officer)
- Business assessments
- Business planning and strategic development (for starting, growing, turning around and exiting a business
- Development of business solutions that deliver products/services your clients want
- Marketing and sales planning and development
- Identification of strategic alliance opportunities
- Mergers and acquisitions including strategic due diligence, governance support and change management
- Risk assessment and succession planning
OPERATIONS CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Interim and outsourced COO services (chief operations officer)
- Operations strategic planning to achieve your business objectives
- Strategic decision-making in ambiguous situations
- Operational systems review and optimization including alignment of people, process, technology and assets
- Documentation of policies and standard operating procedures
- Performance management to achieve operational excellence
- Change process management
- Supply chain assessment and optimization implementation
- Customer service assessment and optimization implementation
HR CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Employee manual creation (company policies and guidelines)
- Leadership and management development
- Staff compensation plan review and development
- Staff training and professional and personal development
- Proactive conflict prevention or resolution
- Business mediation and dispute resolution for couples in business, employees, strategic partners and suppliers